Monday, February 22, 2010

Flour Power

I'm starting to think about Madeline's birthday cake. Last year I made a flower cake -- really just decorated a round cake to match her party napkins.



This year we're thinking animals. Madeline's always talking about animals. I've been meaning to check out the cake pans for borrowing at the Urbandale Public Library, but I always seem to forget. I did find this cute cake idea online (made with one cake mix -- a round cake, a square cake and two cupcakes):



Must be time to start baking!

Anyone have another fun idea to share?

2 comments:

  1. I have some candles that spell Madeline - I will get them to you. You could do "Boo" -
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frog cake is too fun! My sister-in-law has checked out pans from the Urbandale library before and I've wanted to check out what they have ever since!

    ReplyDelete