Madeline is developing an insatiable thirst for all things Disney Princess. I've done absolutely NOTHING to encourage this and, in fact, little girls who are all princessed-out give me the creeps. I mean, c'mon, they're little toddlers...NOT beauty queens.
Anyway. Madeline has about 500,000 books. Thanks in large part to Granny (the elementary school teacher) and Gma (who can't pass up a good deal on anything).
Of course, she gravitates to the (eight or so) Disney books. Specifically Snow White and Cinderella.
At nap time, she now likes to tell me to get my camera, read them to me, and then go back and watch the video. And, not to brag or anything (I mean, she is like the SMARTEST two-year-old in the entire world) but I am impressed with her expression and accuracy.
**Well, after a few days of trying to upload the super cute video, I GIVE UP. Sorry. Blogger's not being my friend. You'll just have to trust me. Madeline's cute AND smart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can you post it on FB?
ReplyDeleteGma