Friday, October 15, 2010

Tickled Pink

It's a GIRL!!! And we're super excited! It's funny how at the beginning when I was really feeling ill, I was convinced that it was a boy. But recently, I've been leaning towards a girl. I would have been a bit surprised yesterday if she had told me that it wasn't a girl.

So, Madeline's going to have a baby sister. Apparently Baby's also going to be an independent spirit. She was curled up in a ball for most of the ultrasound, so we'll get to do another one next month. The ultrasound tech got some good pictures and everything looked fine, but she couldn't see some parts of the heart or stomach due to Baby's refusal to move. This will be our fourth ultrasound with Baby #2 -- we only had one with Madeline!

And Madeline offered some funny commentary later that night at supper. While laughing she says, "She put jelly on your belly! We put jelly on toast."

No comments:

Post a Comment