Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Random. It's all I'm capable of.

Audrey has a habit of escaping to the upstairs.  As in I'm making dinner or something and next thing I know she's up the stairs and in her room.

Madeline made this picture of our house at preschool.  I understood most of it: grass, roof, house, windows.  I asked her to explain the boxes and stick person in the middle.  It's Audrey.  Going up the stairs again.


This cold that we've all had is brutal.  We're going on one full week of coughs and runny noses.  Starting to feel better.  But not 100% yet.

Our favorite fall activity is going to the orchard.  I think Madeline's already been like five times and she's going again this weekend with friends and next week for a preschool field trip.


I love these three kiddos.


Madeline insisted on getting all dressed up for her preschool open house tonight.  That included braided pigtails, hair bows, clip-on earrings, a necklace, two rings and some chapstick.

Fall evenings in our neighborhood are great.  All the kids running around.  Parents attempting to have conversation while trying to keep toddlers from hurting themselves.  It's awesome.

Gotta go.  It's presidential debate night.  Entertaining television.

No comments:

Post a Comment