I grossly underestimated the amount of time it would take to make 26 Valentines.
And this year I was going for simple.
Bought some candy. Cut out some circles. All we had to do was write "From Madeline" on them. Then tape candy to back of card.
Twenty-six times.
Then M decided that each card also needed three stampers -- a heart, a smiley face and a kiss.
To speed things up, I started writing "from" on each one.
At the current moment we have 16 completed....only 10 more to go in the next 24 hours.
We can do this.
And to the people at Starburst/Skittles: Do we really need "You're my favorite flavor", "What r u doing 2nite" and "You make my mouth water" on treats marketed to be passed around at school by children!?!?!?! I mean really. Just a simple "Happy Valentine's Day" would be perfect.
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment