CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited and happy to be grandparents again!!! We look forward to many adventures with Baby #3 -- or, should I say, many adventures with Baby #5 because of cousins Sam and Nick?!? Life is good...
I'm a wife, a stay-at-home mom, a former middle school teacher {now an occasional sub}, and an amateur crafter who's living the dream. Actually, it's bigger than a dream and better than I could have imagined. Just goes to show you that God has bigger plans than we do.
I write it down so that one day I can remember some of the little daily happenings of this crazy life.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited and happy to be grandparents again!!! We look forward to many adventures with Baby #3 -- or, should I say, many adventures with Baby #5 because of cousins Sam and Nick?!? Life is good...
ReplyDeleteL.,
M.
So exciting! Cute announcement, too. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lisa!! So excited for u guys!
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! I hope you're feeling well.
ReplyDelete