The tooth fairy brought her a two-dollar-bill. Her next bottom tooth is nearly out now. When mentioned that she was excited to get another two-dollar-bill, I told her that the first tooth is special and the tooth fairy brings quarters for all other teeth. {Cue Debby Downer music.}
In typical Audrey fashion, she decided that she was ready to be potty-trained last week. And it was so. Only a handful of accidents in over seven days and I dare say that we're pretty much there. We've even left the house for hours and used public restrooms with success. I can hardly believe it.
She's also realized that the princess dress-up dresses in the basement fit her. This is thrilling news to a little sister!
I'd love to report that J-Dub has started sleeping through the night. But, alas, NO. He does give us the occasional eight hour night, but not on any kind of consistent basis. He can, however, sit up now {with monitoring as he's quite tipsy} and he feeds himself Mum-mums.
And that's what we've been up to for the last week.



New Teeth - Potty Trained - Sitting Up............. I can only imagine the excitement that the First Solo Driving Experience -- the First Date -- the Realization that girls can also be more than sisters.........Ohhhhhhhhhh but you have so much to look forward to...!!!!????? Grandpa G
ReplyDelete