Since our last post about the potty, I've really worked hard on the potty training front. I've been super diligent with the training regimen. Umm...wait. No. I haven't. Haven't worked on it at all. In fact, thinking about it makes me cringe a bit.
So all the credit for today's post goes straight to Grandma Dowell. Thanks, Gma!!!
Madeline spent her usual first Wednesday of the month hanging out with Gma today. After nap time, when Madeline was doing her usual dirty-pants-dance....actually it's more of a grimace...Gma took matters in to her own hands. Gma took her to the potty, where they read books until...wait for it....it's BIG news...Madeline. Went. POO!!!!!!
Haaaaa-llelujah, haaaaa-llelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, halleeeeelujaaah!!!! The heavens opened up and there was much rejoicing.
Dare I start dreaming of a few diaper-less months before baby arrives?
7 years ago
Madeline also went tinkle...Gma
ReplyDeleteBy the way if you want me to have a weeks worth of playdays with our precious Madeline - I can work with her on potty training - and I feel confident that she will be done - at least for the day time. Let me know.
ReplyDelete