It's the first time in recent memory (maybe ever?) that I've brought something home for Madeline and Darrin gave me the look. You know, the one that says "Really? You bought those and you want our daughter to wear a ginormous flower bow on her head?!?!?"
I think they are cute. But I know of at least one (best) friend who thinks they are hideous. And one friend who absolutely adores them.
How could you resist this cheesy face with bright winter sun in eyes?
Another post coming (relatively) soon with the butterfly decoupage project that I've been working on...
So, I'm just curious. What do you think? Trust me, you will not hurt my feelings in the least if gigantic flower clips are not your thing.
To flower clip or not to flower clip?
Gma loves them. Madeline looks absolutely adorable !
ReplyDeleteI'd say go for it. I've accepted the fact that I will never be the one to have to make that decision in my house, and what's wrong with little girls and big flowers? Super cute!
ReplyDeletewe have NUMEROUS giant flower clips at our house. I get that same look, too. And it may be one of those things that that my girls look back on and say WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU PUT ON MY HEAD? But, I like them. So I say, flower clip away :)
ReplyDeleteIf I had a girl, she's TOTALLY wear those. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the flower! And I love all of your friends who also love the flower!
ReplyDeleteStaci