So really it took me three years to come up with this.
We made our own Valentines. Mainly because I'm cheap and I know that in the end it's all going to get eaten and then thrown away. Plus I got the bags on clearance from Target last year and have been waiting to use them ever since.
I created a little card on a Word doc (I'm very high tech), printed it on card stock, and cut them out. Then Madeline decorated them with some colors and stickers.
She helped me fill them with pretzels and some candies. Which then turned into a bit of a math lesson. She counted out five Kisses and two Reese's hearts to go in each bag. I added a few extra later when I realized that we still had half of a bag of Kisses left over, and I certainly don't need to be eating all of that.
I tied them all up with ribbon, and we're ready to go!
Happy (early) Valentine's Day!
Just might have to steal this, with your permission, of course, for my daycare kiddos!! Love it! Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet Lisa and Madeline! I have worked and got all of your special Valentine cards done. I even did one for our new baby in case she comes by Valentine's Day. Got one of your favorite snacks and one of Darrin's and of course plenty for our Divine Miss M -- Love Gma
ReplyDelete@Brandi -- Go for it! :)
ReplyDelete