Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tidbits

Audrey has been particularly cooperative today in the nap category.  Much appreciated.

Audrey has also learned to roll over.  She performed her new feat for the first time in the nursery at church.  Good thing I was volunteering!  I might have missed it!

Madeline ate a hamburger this week.  Oh, no.  That's just a cupcake that looks like a hamburger. :)


I've started dreaming about Scrabble.  Maybe my new found love for Words with Friends has gone too far.

Our new fridges arrived.  That's right.  Fridges, plural.  We'd been talking about getting a small fridge for the basement.  Since we were already paying for the shipping cost and the guys to haul it to the basement, we went for it.  It's so unbelievably nice to have cold food and beverages in the house again.  Funny how five days without a refrigerator feels like an eternity.

We took part in my brother's garage sale.  Sold some stuff, found some cute stuff for Madeline, and a few bargains for me.  My mom was getting rid of some old atlases.  I framed some of our favorite places and put them up in the travel-themed office.  Still working on some other little things for the office.  (The blocks are hard to read, they say "travels".  I'm two letters short for "our travels".)


We're staying busy and enjoying summer.  Hope y'all are, too!

1 comment:

  1. very creative with the atlas. I am still waiting for Lucas to roll over. I think he is getting close! :)

    ReplyDelete