Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to School

All the big kids in the neighborhood have been back to school for a few weeks and Madeline has been so ready to go back to preschool.  


I'm so glad she loves it there.  I loved going to school.  I still love school.  So, naturally, I'm thrilled that she shares my enthusiasm for following the rules and being a good listener.  :)

Uh, you already took my picture like 100 times.
Hard to believe that next year she'll be off to kindergarten!  


2 comments:

  1. Madeline's love of school goes back four generations!!! Madeline's great-grandfather and great-grandmother (on my dad's side) were teachers, educators, a principal, and finally an administrator. Her great-grandmother (my mother) was a teacher. I (Granny) am a teacher. You are a teacher. Mixed in are various other relatives that chose teaching for a profession. School runs in the family!!!

    L.,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I did not get enough "greats" on those family members. Please make the first teachers great-great-grandfather and great-great-grandmother!!!

    L.,
    M.

    ReplyDelete