Let's try it again!
- Audrey's baby book. I have lofty aspirations of finishing it before her second birthday (in February). Honestly, that would be a stretch. But a girl can dream, right?
- Finish our bedroom. I've got lots of loose ends to tie up. Namely: paint the bathroom, trim/hem the accent tablecloth, frame and hang prints from Paris, and figure out what I want to do above our headboard.
- Make a hair bow hanger for Audrey's side of the bathroom. And in the process, thin the hair bow collection. It doesn't help that our neighbor's sister makes adorable bows and sells them on our neighborhood garage sale each year for ridiculous prices. Talk about a first-world problem. Our hair bow drawer runneth over.
- Hang bulletin board in the kitchen.
- Figure out laundry room and hang prints. I've already got some prints made via Pinterest....just need to determine what I'm doing (something simple, it's the laundry room for Pete's sake) and get them on the wall and off of my craft table.
- Paint the upstairs hallway. What color? Either extend the lighter greige from the entryway all around or use the darker cappuccino-y color from the loft/craft room. Decisions, decisions. We're probably talking about a whooping 80 sq ft of wall space (maybe, if that), but I've been avoiding this project for about three years mainly because I don't want to have to tape and paint around five doorways and ten corners.
- The basement. I'll leave it at that. We're starting to have serious conversations about finishing the basement. That'd be a ginormo project.
I'm sure I've got more project ideas floating around out there, but this is a good enough start. :)
Happy project-ing!
I'm rather amazed (and impressed!!) by your craftiness! Someday, we will have a home where we can do such things, and maybe I'll even be half as inspired as you... Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThis is a good list - you can do it!
ReplyDeleteI'm working on my list... we can hold each other accountable ;)
And PS you can totally avoid taping around doorways with a good brush and some patience.