Audrey "reading" books to herself.
Madeline really, actually reading books.
Two girls rocking out to VBS songs.
Sewing projects.
Lazy PJ mornings around the house.
Last minute picnic dinners and adventures around town.
Huge smiles and hug and "you're the best mom ever!" because I got the Mary Poppins DVD from the library and was able to renew it for an extra week.
Big girls using the potty.
Sleeping through the night.
Finally finishing, ordering and receiving our Paris scrapbook. Enjoying the pictures and memories. Reflecting on how much our family will change in the year since that trip.
Wrapping up little to-do list items.
Dinner out with the ladies. Bunco night. A late night trip alone to Target. Audrey's morning greeting whenever I miss bedtime -- "How Bunco, Mommy? You see friends?"
Channeling my inner Gene Larson when I start to feel overwhelmed at the thought of having a newborn and sending my oldest to kindergarten within a few days of each other. Remembering if these are my biggest problems then I've got it really good.
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment