Hellooooo.
I'm three months old and my mom pretty much missed it. She took this picture today (Nov 17) and back-dated my sign.
Life's been busy. Darrin's been out of town and there's not much time to record memories. Just time to make them. I'm thankful for friends and family that visit and text and help out and make the week of single parenting not seem so singular!
The life of James remains the same. Eat, sleep, poop. Go on adventures with my big sisters. Run errands. Do housework. Smile, giggle, coo. And be generally adorable.
He's starting to notice and interact with toys more. It's cute.
I took my first sub job of the year. Completely enjoyed it. Granny was left to care for Audrey and James all day. James only had one {forty minute} meltdown and managed to take 6 oz of a bottle.
There were some major regressions in the sleep pattern last week. I'm hoping it was a growth spurt and it's all behind us now. Getting up every two hours every night for four days is not cool.
Until next month....
And as seems to be the song around here....I need to remember to take more pictures!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment