Thursday, November 12, 2015

storm shelters

Hello to the four people who I think actually still might read this or have me on their Feedly.

Nice to see you again.

So a recent conversation about nursing strikes {the breastfeeding kind....'cause every talks about stuff like that...right?} had me looking back on when it happened to me.  And I remembered that I had put something on the blog about it.

And then I was looking at some other old posts and enjoying the cuteness of time gone by.

And then one of my few, but faithful, readers sent me a text about my neglected blog.

So here I am!

During yesterday's afternoon storm, Madeline was scrounging in her room to collect "all the things that make her happy" so if our "house blows away" she still has them.  Then the storm passed quickly and she had all of her stuff piled up and the kids made forts in my crafting area and occupied themselves all afternoon and evening.



They did some reading and some watching shows on the computer.  And they were generally cute and cooperative.



So much so that I actually sat down and read a chapter of a book during their waking hours.



This seems like a major milestone to me.



So I took some pictures.



Hope to be back again soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment