Inspired by a picture on the internet, I turned all of this (cardboard box from diapers used to make platter wrapped in tin foil, NOT actually used for cake itself):
Into this:
And then decorated it for Madeline's birthday cake. Ribbit.
Oh my, such diverging thoughts this produces: a). Wow, she had the foresight to photograph this ahead of time. b). That is amazing! I so wish I could pull something like that off. c). Oh my, how stressful to even think something like this up. d). I wonder if Lisa would come help me learn how to do this... e). Man, I miss my BFF. I can't wait to see her (and Mads & Big D) soon!
I'm a wife, a stay-at-home mom, a former middle school teacher {now an occasional sub}, and an amateur crafter who's living the dream. Actually, it's bigger than a dream and better than I could have imagined. Just goes to show you that God has bigger plans than we do.
I write it down so that one day I can remember some of the little daily happenings of this crazy life.
great job Lisa!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! It looks great! Much better than I could have done :)
ReplyDeleteOh my, such diverging thoughts this produces:
ReplyDeletea). Wow, she had the foresight to photograph this ahead of time.
b). That is amazing! I so wish I could pull something like that off.
c). Oh my, how stressful to even think something like this up.
d). I wonder if Lisa would come help me learn how to do this...
e). Man, I miss my BFF. I can't wait to see her (and Mads & Big D) soon!
Love you,
Ray