The rain is one thing I love about spring. It brings new life in my garden and new life to my spirit.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the sunshine but the rainy days are nice, too.
Especially when a little someone takes a 3 1/2 hour nap. Such a long nap, in fact, that someone else had time to watch a little Days of our Lives, finish all the laundry, frost some cookies, write birthday thank you notes, cut and date some birthday portraits, and then actually fell asleep for 45 minutes just waiting for the little Boo to wake up.
All that resting had us geared up and ready to go for Grandma's birthday dinner.
Happy Birthday, Grandma!
sounds like you had a great day too! What a great picture of Mads with her grandma!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness- she is sooo cute in this pic and looks JUST like grandma!!! I love your updates- keep em' coming!
ReplyDeleteBrianna