We spent the weekend hanging out with the Swansons. It had been entirely too long since we'd seen each other - not since our 30th birthday getaway to NYC in September. Rachael's been my friend since first grade and our best-friendship was cemented in college. We had a lot of fun watching the next generation of BFFs play. What a fun blessing and "coincidence" that God gave us little gals just five months apart. We went to the park, hung out, went to Prairie Meadows to watch the Kentucky Derby and let the girls look at some horses, had some Pizza Ranch and watched Couples Retreat (after the little ladies went to bed).
I'm a wife, a stay-at-home mom, a former middle school teacher {now an occasional sub}, and an amateur crafter who's living the dream. Actually, it's bigger than a dream and better than I could have imagined. Just goes to show you that God has bigger plans than we do.
I write it down so that one day I can remember some of the little daily happenings of this crazy life.
Love you!!! And miss you, too...can't wait for you guys to come to MO.
ReplyDelete