My lovely husband was helping me stick labels on the annual Christmas card mailing. I'd planned on using up these free labels until Darrin took a closer look at our names...
*And, by the way, it was my first time using the scanner on our printer/copier/scanner. To quote Madeline, I did it "all by myself".
This is so funny - especially when Darrin had on his FB comment about how to load them in the printer ... I have a ton of just plain white labels if you want them let me know.
I'm a wife, a stay-at-home mom, a former middle school teacher {now an occasional sub}, and an amateur crafter who's living the dream. Actually, it's bigger than a dream and better than I could have imagined. Just goes to show you that God has bigger plans than we do.
I write it down so that one day I can remember some of the little daily happenings of this crazy life.
Oh, so many jokes....must....refrain....
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny - especially when Darrin had on his FB comment about how to load them in the printer ... I have a ton of just plain white labels if you want them let me know.
ReplyDeleteOh. Man. It would've been even funnier if you hadn't realized it until after you mailed them :)
ReplyDeletePregnancy brain!
ReplyDeleteI was going to ask about the significance of cows in relation to Christmas... until I saw Heifer International at the bottom.
ReplyDelete