Funny how in some ways the weeks have flown by, yet at the same time it feels like I've been pregnant forever. I'm continuing to feel good. But I do feel like I'm 34 weeks pregnant. Overall this pregnancy was much queasier at the beginning, but has been smoother at the end. That being said, I am getting to the point where I'm ready to have my body back. Perhaps that sounds a bit harsh, but I miss my full range of motion, energy, lung capacity, overall comfort and ability to see my toes. I'm not one of those people that's absolutely in LOVE with being pregnant. Again...kinda harsh...but true. I vividly remember that first moment and deep breath after all of the chaos of giving birth was over and realizing: it's just me again!

And I'm still in no way feeling like I'm ready for Baby to arrive. But, then again, having a baby is one of those things that you're just never quite totally
ready for, ya know? All of the
things are pretty much done, it's just that mental preparation for life with a newborn. Can you ever be ready for that???
Some of you will rest easier knowing that she does have a name now, though I'm not announcing it to the blogosphere/internet audience until her triumphant arrival. So if you know the name...mum's the word on the internet.
Everyone else will just have to wait. :)
Lisa, you look GREAT!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Caroline! That's always nice to hear...even though it feels like I can't get any bigger :)
ReplyDeleteYou are gorgeous! We are very excited for you and still read your blog- hope all is going well!! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteBrianna Marvin
Thanks, Brianna!
ReplyDelete