Why is it I feel the need to look nice when I go visit the pediatrician with the girls? It's as if wearing some eyeliner and a pair of earrings says "hey, look, we've got it together, our house is not on the verge of nuclear disaster."
The official stats. Weighs 16lbs 3oz (50th percentile) and is 26 1/4 inches long (64th percentile). Lookin' good!
Sleep might continue to be rough for a few days. With the combination of new shots and a pre-existing runny nose, we'll just have to see how things go.
Didn't really get a good six month pic. But I find them developmentally appropriate. Can't look up at the camera and smile, too busy trying to eat the sign.
Madeline is off enjoying three days alone with Grandma and Papa. It's awfully quiet around here. Last night Audrey and I spent a good ten minutes razzing together. We had a whole conversation of buzzing lips and smiles. She'd do a good, slobbery, tongue-out "pbzzzzz" and then burst out in droolish laughter. It was awesome.
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment