| No, I will not look at the camera and I will not put down the sign. |
| This is what happens when you take away the sign. |
All is well. Audrey continues to grow and continues to be petite. Today she weighed 17 lbs 5 oz (24th percentile) and is 27 1/4 inches (41st percentile). Long and lean.
Despite her petite frame, Audrey is a good eater. She really enjoys feeding herself and she's been broadening her palate. Some favorites so far: sweet potato fries, real bananas, kiwi, toast, shredded cheese, and cheerios.
She's also graduated from the baby tub and has enjoyed taking a few baths with her sister in the big tub.
| I love my dad. |
Audrey is talking more and more. Is it possible that I'll have two daughters who talk non-stop? Only time will tell. Her current favorite is babbling that sounds like "hi da-da".
She's still not crawling, but I feel like she's getting closer each day. Lots of inching and wiggling on her tummy. And the other day she rolled over multiple times to reach a desired toy.
It's also possible that Audrey is officially too big for the bouncy seat. She only sits in it when I'm in the shower. And she now attempts to reach toys from the floor and pulls herself up to a seated position.
I enjoyed a peaceful moment this morning. Audrey had just nursed and had fallen asleep in my arms. She was all snuggly warm and dozing on my lap. The sun was shining through the windows and I was listening to Madeline play house in the other room. It was the perfect quiet moment.
One of those moments where you just sigh and think Life is good. God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment