Leave a gal home on a quiet Saturday evening with just a glass of wine and she might get crazy.
She just might attack that pile of fabric and get stitchin' on some pillows.
Several months ago we finally took the plunge and bought a new mattress. We needed one desperately. Our former mattress was a lumpy mess. We also knew that when the day finally arrived we'd be upgrading to a king and finding a new bed/headboard altogether.
So a mini-makeover was in order. No painting just some pillow changing...
Do not judge the dirtiest, grossest, totally stained, yet most comfy yellow armchair ever. It's been professionally cleaned, it just carries battle scars. I lovingly blame my projectile-spitting-upper firstborn child.
One of these days I might actually decide what I'd like to hang over our headboard, update our lamps, and find some fun trays to stylize the nightstands.
And then I might replace my pixel-y square art with a new ikat-ish design that I've been eyeing on Pinterest...
And maybe even change out the plaid blanket that Darrin's never been fond of...
And then frame some old travel pictures of just the two of us...
It's like a storybook.
If You Give a Girl a Glass of Wine and a Sewing Machine and Pinterest...
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment