Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Refreshed art

Seems like ages since I've done anything creative.

Darrin finds this hand creepy. I find it eclectic.

So in a quiet two minutes yesterday I took down my bedroom wall art and starting painting it white.  A new blank canvas.

I'd been eyeing a new ikat design for awhile.  Inspired by a few ideas here and here on pinterest.



I had leftover craft paints on hand in the right colors and started swinging the brush.  About twenty minutes later my finished work hung on the wall.

Photobombed by someone getting ready for bed.


Feels good to create something new.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa -- Nice "ART work" !!! You remind me of your Grandmother --- she was very creative. She could always find a use for something that others had given up on.............fresh paint or a new bow always did wonders !!! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete