I'm thankful for...
...a daughter who loves to unload the dishwasher.

...a loving husband who is a super dad and does a fantastic job on morning Madeline duty.
...warmer weather and wagon rides.

...kids at school who say things that make me laugh. "It's okay Mrs. Dowell, my grandma has trouble with her laptop sometimes, too."
...renewal time with my Savior in the 24/7 Prayer Room at NB Station.
...the same loving husband who bought his girls flowers at Hy-Vee tonight. (Super bonus points because they were on sale. I love a bargain.)

...a daughter who reminds us to take time out to pray even when we are having a rushed dinner at Hy-Vee. She rocks. It's an absolute joy to be her mama.
...all my zombie-loving, dancing teacher friends at school....and the THRILLING Thriller performance that we're going to put on at the 70s/80s day talent show this Friday.
...SPRING BREAK next week!!!
...a loving husband who is a super dad and does a fantastic job on morning Madeline duty.
...warmer weather and wagon rides.
...kids at school who say things that make me laugh. "It's okay Mrs. Dowell, my grandma has trouble with her laptop sometimes, too."
...renewal time with my Savior in the 24/7 Prayer Room at NB Station.
...the same loving husband who bought his girls flowers at Hy-Vee tonight. (Super bonus points because they were on sale. I love a bargain.)
...a daughter who reminds us to take time out to pray even when we are having a rushed dinner at Hy-Vee. She rocks. It's an absolute joy to be her mama.
...all my zombie-loving, dancing teacher friends at school....and the THRILLING Thriller performance that we're going to put on at the 70s/80s day talent show this Friday.
...SPRING BREAK next week!!!
I love your story. Have a great time at your Thriller show - and we are looking forward to our time with Madeline next week -some things on our agenda are The Science Center, The Botanical Center - Library day and a night out for pizza at Mustard's. And I am pretty sure there will be a trip to see Papa at work and we can't forget a trip to HyVee and a free cookie ...Don't forget to send us a postcard from your trip. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteBe Safe!
"My grandma has trouble with her laptop sometimes too" -- that made me giggle :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope someone is videotaping your Thriller performance. I can't imagine you outdoing the one you did a couple of years ago! :)