I totally fell in love with the M&M decorations.
So much so that they've become some pop art for Madeline's room. I channeled my inner Andy Warhol and came up with this:
The bonus? I did it all for under $4.00. I had the M&Ms from the party. Bought a new piece of 12x12 paper at Michael's (6/$1 last week!) and found the frame for $2.99 (on sale and I used a bonus coupon from online). I love a good deal. I am my mother's daughter.
My masterpiece will be going on "the wall of creative death" in Madeline's room.
I've got one more project in mind for the ginormous blank, white area. I've got all the supplies I need, just need to make it happen. The M&Ms are going over her beanbag chair. Or "green-bag chair" as Madeline calls it. (Me: But it's pink, honey, not green. Madeline: (with thoughtful glance) No...it's just the green-bag chair.)
And, just for good measure, this little sweetie is starting to smile more! LOVE!
7 years ago
Audrey looks so cute. Did you see the one I posted from MAdeline's party where she is smiling? I love the M&M's art. I have to agree with you that the bean bag chair is pink.... Gma
ReplyDelete