Saturday, April 2, 2011

Watch Audrey Grow: 6 weeks

All is well with little Audrey.  She's smiling and cooing more and more.  Noticing toys more.  Interacting more.  And she's even got a bit of a schedule going on.  It goes something like: eat, play, sleep, repeat every three hours or so.  Nights are going well, too.  She's fairly predictable -- usually goes to be around 9:00pm, eats around 1:00 or 2:00 and again around 5:00 or 6:00.  She typically goes back to sleep for another couples hours after the early morning feeding, but Madeline's up around 7:00 and ready to go!

Audrey likes the Baby Bjorn a lot.  It's quite nice when doing stuff around the house or playing outside with Big Sister.

Madeline continues to be quite the helper.  She's completely in love with Audrey -- giving her as many kisses as humanly possible. 

And Madeline likes coaching Mom when Audrey's upset.  "She might be hungry again (shoulder shrug), I don't know."  

I'm sad...

...I'm okay!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like our little Audrey is growing! Love Gma and Papa

    ReplyDelete