Monday, April 18, 2011

Watch Audrey Grow: 2 months

I can't believe it's been two months already.  That seems to be a theme.  I heard a guest on a daytime tv show say, "The days go slowly, but the years go fast." 

Isn't that the truth?

Audrey is continuing to grow and do well.  At her 2 month appointment she was 9lbs 9oz (20 percentile) and 22.25 inches (47 percentile).  She's our tiny little nugget.  For some perspective -- Madeline was that big around 2 weeks old.

Audrey is smiling more and playing more.  We've had a few "conversations" consisting of oohs, aahs, and funny faces.  She up to eat a few times a night usually around 2:00 and 5:00, but she goes back to sleep pretty easily and she's eating much faster. 

I should have a picture to post, but I don't.  Sorry, Audrey!  I'm running a bit behind.  My camera battery needs charging.  The Swansons were in town this weekend (yeah!!!). And Audrey was rather sad and sleepy after getting her shots this afternoon.  Picture tomorrow, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that Audrey is growing - sounds like she may be smaller than Madeline - although Madeline seems pretty small too. Keep up the great work! Love Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey is perfect! Clearly she is healthy and thriving! :) What a blessing she is !
    Staci

    ReplyDelete