Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The party, the stats and the last monthly picture

I know, I know.  I say it every month.  I can't believe it's been another month.

And this is the last monthly picture!  Audrey is one.  Where does the time go?
What?  Did you want me to look at the camera?  No way.

We celebrated Audrey's birthday with a family party, a runny nose and a nasty cough.

Dollar bills.  Nice.  I'll take care of that, Mom.

Oh, are you opening my presents?  That's okay.  I'm too busy playing with the paper.

Audrey perfects Blue Steel just in time for her birthday pictures.

The BBQ supper was good.  The cake was....well....a disaster.  It was the messiest, worst looking cake I have ever decorated.  The frosting and I were not friends.  Note to self: red velvet cake and white frosting, not a good idea.



But sprinkles can cover just about anything.

That is if the sprinkles will stick.  By the time I finished my sad attempt at frosting this cake the frosting had dried out a bit and the sprinkles literally rolled off the top of the cake.  Not to be outdone, I just patted them on the top and sides of the cake by the handful.

Audrey's official one year stats.  Weighing in at 18 lbs 7 oz, she's at the 27th percentile.  For height 29.25 inches at the 48th percentile.

Love you, A-bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment