Thursday, May 31, 2012

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Why do we even bother to buy her toys?  She'd rather play with anything that is decidedly NOT a toy.

Emptying the tupperware cabinet while Mom makes dinner?  Yes, please.

C'mon.  Who could resist that cheesy grin?

Rummaging through the bathroom cabinets?  Of course!

Digging through garbage cans and attempting to shred each kleenex?  Fun!

"Reading" mom's magazines? Pulling up to stand on the toilet? Digging around in the pantry?  Yes, yes and YES!

Wowsers.  This girl likes to live dangerously.  We're in the stage of I-want-to-see-and-do-everything-but-I-know-no-limits-or-fears.
Don't ya know?  I'm just trying to discover my world.

She really likes being on the couch or a bed and then crawling and belly-flopping all around while I hover over the edges to make sure she doesn't go overboard.

This week she practiced standing up while I was pulling the wagon.  Perhaps surfing is in her future?

At the park she's getting faster at scooting around on the playground and pushing herself down the slide.  I get a nice workout chasing her around and flinging myself down slides to get to the bottom before she does.

You're keeping me young, little bear.  Go get 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment