Sunday, June 17, 2012

One for the boys: Dad's Day

I've got some great guys in my family.

Madeline and Papa.  This picture is just pure adorableness.  I think they like each other...can you tell?


Me and my brother.  Love him.



Honestly, there's a little bit of me that is sad that Madeline and Audrey don't have a big brother.  At least they've got two older boy cousins to keep them in line.  'Cause I think having a big brother is pretty amazing.

Audrey snuggling up to Grandpa.  Grandpa's got a nice shoulder to lean on.


And Darrin.  He lives in a house with three opinionated ladies and he takes it all in stride.

He's learned more in the last four years about princesses, ponytails and Dancing with the Stars than he ever cared to know.  Luckily, he also gets to teach Madeline about some of his favorite things, too.  Like Nascar and baseball.



Happy Father's Day, guys!  We love you and appreciate you and are so blessed to have you in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the note.
    We all know we have some amazing "ladies" in our lives also.
    Love,
    Grandpa Don

    ReplyDelete