I have a head cold and I couldn't sleep last night. So I laid in bed thinking about how tired I was.
Audrey has the same cold and Darrin had it last week. Is Madeline next?
Nate Berkus got cancelled. And I miss him.
Nate Berkus got cancelled. And I miss him.
I wanted to add some color to a recent crafty project. But it looks like some kind of Iowa Hawkeye love explosion. Not the look I was going for in our tranquil, gray bedroom. And when I put it all back together, the glass cracked in the frame. So it sits on our wall. Ugly, without protection and begging for a coat of white spray paint.
I dropped my phone today. And it looks like this:
Big bummer.
Here's to tomorrow being a better day. Please.
Who is Nate Berkus? I don't think your "love" creation is ugly? "Beauty is all in the eyes of the beholder" -- my mother's quote and I don't know where she got it!!! The broken glass is too bad... It can be repaired. And, the cold will go away in 7 days or a week -- which ever comes sooner. I have a cold too -- must be "going around." As I always say, "Now you only have one way to go -- and that is UP!!!" I think you got to work today. That should have "kept you on your toes" even if they are tired!!! Tomorrow will be a better day...
ReplyDeleteL.,
M.