It's just been crazy the last few days. Absolutely crazy.
Audrey is unhappy. Very unhappy with her two year molars. And I'm at the end of my rope.
She is on the verge of complete and total meltdown at any given moment in time. One minute she's happy, the next look out.
She's not napping well and wakes up full of drool with pink fingers in her mouth. I'm afraid she might try to bite a finger off.
Tylenol does little to help the situation.
The bottom molars appear to be halfway through the surface. Just halfway!?!? Dear Lord. We've got a long way to go.
But in trying to keep with my November theme: I am thankful for my own molars. They make chewing this cup full of chocolate chips much easier.
7 years ago
All part of parenting.
ReplyDeleteThis phase will soon move on.
Take care.
PS: She is cute even during these times !!!
Love,
Grandpa G