Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day (x2)!

The top ten things to do when you are snowed in the house:

10. Sleep in. Too bad Madeline didn't get the memo. I don't call 7:30 sleeping in, but I guess for a 20 month old that's good enough. I'll take it. It's better than getting up at 6:00 to get ready for work!

9. Snowblow. Or just watch Daddy snowblow.

8. Stay warm. Madeline must get sympathy chills. We spent lots of time putting on and taking off every hat, scarf and glove in the house. It kept us busy for quite awhile!


7. Eat and drink warm stuff. Hot chocolate, chili, beer bread, fresh brownies. Yum!



6. Catch up on Days of Our Lives. It's my guilty pleasure.

5. Take a nap.

4. Order the Christmas cards and write the Christmas letter! Now if only we could have one more day to get them in the mail...

3. Extend some neighborly love. Darrin went to snowblow the driveway of our new Indian neighbors. They were outside attempting to shovel away a huge snow drift from their garage door. She called later:

Hi Lisa, I have a question. The snow plow just went by and now our driveway is full of snow again. Will they come back and
clear it off?

Yeah, sorry. You have to clear it off. That stinks. *Wave to each
other while looking out our front windows.*


2. Spend too much time on Facebook and blogs.

1. Enjoy a lazy day snuggling with my sweeties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment