Pre-school Christmas Program. Madeline loved watching her cousins -- who each showed their own personalities on stage -- and at the end of each number would say, "More songs?" That's my little musician.
Christmas Eve Gourley Style. Santa came to Granny's house again this year and delivered an impressive amount of loot. Looks like everyone made it on the Nice List thi
Dowell Family Christmas. We were snowed in a bit on Christmas morning and got to have a bit of family time before snowblowing and heading to town for the day. At home we kept it simple., especially knowing
Later on Christmas day we enjoyed time with the Dowells and Gourleys for a turkey lunch with all the fixins. Yum. And once again we left with a car full of stuff. We're on the really nice Nice List. Darrin's aunt and uncle were snowed in at home in Omaha, so we celebrated Christmas with them on Sunday. It included a totally delish brunch at the Iowa Machine Shed and more Christmas goodies. Double yum. Madeline had fun and really started to enjoy playing with her puppy-cousin Molly.
Lazy days at home
Ladies' Night Out. Sunday night I got to hang with some of my best lady friends for a few hours. We did ab workouts together (read: lots of much needed laughter) and were served by a phenomenal hostess (read: my glass never ran dry, nor my plate empty).
It's been a great break so far. Next up...New Year's Eve!
Editorial note: I've edited this post like fifty times because I can't get the pictures right. If anyone is actually reading this (not so sure on that one either), any suggestions on how to do pictures? And how do you get borders and captions on pictures? I've got a lot of learning yet to do...
Papa and Gma had a great Christmas with you all. Madeline is our little Angel. And we marvel at how smart she is. We love you all!
ReplyDeleteI am reading--I love your blog! No help on the techno stuff. . .I think you are doing a great job! I just love your outlook on life! Staci G
ReplyDeleteIt is extremely important that one's glass never run dry nor plate empty. :) Glad you had a good time--remember that when we return to work.
ReplyDelete