Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful for BUNCO

Let me start by saying that the November Thankful posts are in no particular order. It is possible that Bunco is, in fact, the most important thing in my life. While it's also possible that other things would rank higher.

Just sayin'.

And, yes, by professing my deep love for Bunco, I'm both acknowledging my love for mindless games accompanied by small talk (and moderate drinking) and that fact that I am indeed a suburbanite wife and mom.

That being said, I LOVE BUNCO. Yep, love it. It's a monthly social endeavor where I get to hang out with my friends, drink some wine (or in my current state...lemonade), eat a yummy dinner, overindulge in candies and snacks, roll the dice, enjoy dessert, talk a lot and laugh a lot. It's a great combo.

Plus, I usually end up winning some money or a small prize. Now, that's a good deal.

2 comments: