Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful for November

So for some reason I'm feeling rather theme-y for the month of November on the blog. I feel like I'm running out of fun and creative things to post. Let's face it: My life's just not all that interesting. And as much as I know y'all love cute pics of my little snuggle bunny, perhaps a theme to the month will inspire some new posts?

It's worth a shot.

I was intrigued by National Blog Posting Month and the daily writing prompt. But wonder, do I really have the time or energy or discipline to post every stinkin' day?!?!

Hmm...probably not.

Instead let's focus on the upcoming holiday season. And what would be a better way to honor the beginning of my 31st year (yikes!), get in the Thanksgiving spirit and prepare my heart for the Christmas season than dedicating all posts in November to things that I'm thankful for?


I like it.

Must admit: I totally stole this idea from Liz's blog last November. Thanks, Liz :)

1 comment:

  1. I like it too! :) And FYI...I think your blog is interesting :)

    ReplyDelete