Thursday, March 24, 2011

Career Change

It's official. I turned in my letter of resignation today.

I'm making a career change to stay at home mom!!!

I won't be returning to the classroom in the fall. Instead I'll be directing all of my energies into these two cuties.


It's been on our hearts for awhile now, and we're finally taking the leap of faith. We're so excited to see what God has in store for us as we make this life change!

14 comments:

  1. You will LOVE it! Congratulations Dowell's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! You will never regret this decision! Often you will miss your job and your other "kids," but these years are precious! God will bless you and you follow His path! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting time for you! Congrats - lucky little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA! You will love it! If you want some Mommy time Gma is always here for the little cuties :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So great that you'll be able to do this!

    Sarah Hille

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! If you ever want to get together, we'd love to see you and let all 4 girls play! I'll be home full time as well - put in my letter on the first day of Spring! You're going to LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! Wish we lived closer?! We will b in IA this summer maybe we could connect? Lucky you! Lucky kids!! Some days will get long but remember it'll go fast and u can look back w/o regret! Congrats-how do u say that in Spanish? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Lisa...you will love it! :)
    Angie Lindley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news, guy!
    Melissa Harper

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS!!! While I know you are going to be missed in the classroom (and i'm sure there will be moments where YOU'LL miss being in the classroom) I will just tell you from one SAHM to another, it is so worth it! Hard...but worth it. Maybe we can have some playdates with our girlies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea! So excited for you! Just wish I was still there to hang out with you;) Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats sis.....in two years time we will gear back to two incomes. You will love staying home. You're a great Mom, enjoy the time with the girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations Lisa! I am so happy for you. You will be missed at NV next year!

    ReplyDelete