I also can't believe it's been three weeks -- our next pic will be her one month! Wow, times flies!
Sorry about the dark pic...perhaps I should take them in the dark morning light of our bedroom. But for now, Audrey is sleeping and I have a few minutes to myself. Maybe I'll try better pics this afternoon :)
In other news: Audrey loves her bouncy seat. She's not sold on the swing yet.
She is most awake in the afternoons when big sister Madeline is around to keep her entertained.
Sleep is going well for Audrey -- she consistently sleeps 3-4 hours between feedings at night and usually goes right back to sleep. That is much appreciated. Her big sister, on the other hand, has decided to be up a few times a night. I expected some regression on the potty training (which hasn't happened -- in fact, she's had a dry overnight pull-up two of the last three mornings, praise the Lord!), but didn't expect regression on the sleeping habits. Bummer.
Great News on Audrey. She is growing now. Hopefully Madeline will get back into her sleeping routine soon for you. Glad to hear the news that Madeline is making it through the night with dry pull ups.
ReplyDelete