No, this isn't a post about SuperWhy. Just had to throw that in there so you'd get the theme song stuck in your head. :)
I had my six week check-up today and I got a clean bill of health. That means two things.
1. I have no excuse and I should start exercising. I'm actually pleasantly surprised that I'm pretty much at the weight that I started with pre-pregnancy with Audrey. But I wasn't exactly in the best shape of my life before the pregnancy. Good news: the weather is warmer and we'll be able to get outside!
AND...
2. No more Lovenox!!! Yeah!!! Goodbye daily injections. Goodbye sharps container. Goodbye bruises and welts on my thighs. SEE YA!!! But, praise the Lord for modern medicine that keeps me safe, healthy, and blood clot free during a pregnancy!
7 years ago
Great news! I am so glad that you will not have to do the shots any longer. And I know I am ready for some warmer weather. Hopefully by the end of April Madeline and I can go to her favorite Lions Park.
ReplyDelete