Friday, June 17, 2011

Watch Audrey Grow: 4 Months

Another month, another update post.  Time flies when you're having fun.  A month ago I was getting ready to go back to work.  Now at four months I am officially "retired", moved out of my classroom and settled into the routine (uh, make that more like the non-routine) of summer.

I like to pull on anything I can grab now.  Including my shirt.

No real updates on size.  Our pediatrician is on vacation, so we won't be getting the official weigh-in until the end of the month.  Based on how she feels when I hold her and the increasing chubbiness of her thighs, I'm certain that she's grown quite a bit in the last two months.


Let's see, what has changed in the last month?  Can I just say that Audrey does more of everything?  More smiles. More interaction. More personality. More stability with the head-holding-up. More predictability. More blow-out diapers. And, unfortunately, more requests for a pacifier in the middle of the night.

Not gonna lie, the last few weeks have been rough in the sleep category.  We seem to be regressing.  She doesn't need to eat all the time, just likes to cry ask for the pacifier.  Luckily, the past few nights have been getting better.

I'm remaining hopeful. There will always be nights for sleeping.  There won't always be babies to cuddle.
Hi sister!  We're in our first set of matching outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment