Monday, October 31, 2011

...And Night Eyes

I know, I know.  Two posts in one day is kind of overkill.  AND they're both about Halloween.  But I just now looked at the pictures of our annual small group trip to Night Eyes and I couldn't resist.




I have been so blessed by these families over the last six years.  That's right, SIX years!!!!  Ever since we all took Alpha together in the spring of 2005.  We were a bunch of young couples with no kids trying to find a way to connect and to grow deeper in our relationship with Christ.  We've experienced life together over the last six years -- prayed for each other, studied together, laughed a lot, cried some.



Now in all there are twelve kiddos between six couples, including the Andersen's who now live in Tennessee (we miss you guys!!!).

God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment