But first I had to go to the eye doctor to confirm that my gunky, irritated eyes had some good ole conjunctivitis. Of course. I'm just that lucky. And my doctor prescribed some fifty dollar eye drops. That's right. I said FIFTY dollars! And that was after insurance paid for a big chunk of the bill. Wow.
Any-who.
Madeline played tour guide at the capitol with the map and coloring page that she received. She had to get on the floor with Dad to get a good view of the fancy ceiling.
She liked the "Barbie" exhibit of all the first ladies and their inaugural gowns.
Audrey liked using her loud voice and hearing it echo throughout the building.
After the capitol Audrey and I dropped off Darrin and Madeline for a downtown adventure. Lunch out, a walk through the skywalks, a trip to the bank, a state tournament basketball game and a bus ride home.
Looking forward to hearing about their day out.
Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to go use my fifty dollar eye drops.
And then sanitize my hands a bajillion times.
And then sanitize my hands a bajillion times.





I like your field trips/adventures. Your children will be exposed to many new things. Good parenting!
ReplyDeleteL.,
M.