Monday, August 6, 2012

It's my picture and I'll cry if I want to

The annual trip for a cousins pic reiterated why I should not have four children.


Or maybe just that 18 month olds do not like getting their picture taken.  The other three kiddos were pretty stinkin' awesome.



Or that I get overwhelmed with the three billion choices each time we go to the big box photography supercenter.  Really, I should know by now.  It's going to be crazy with kiddos and too many pics to choose from.

Madeline had a good time.  Lots of sweet pics and fun playing with her cousins.


We have a feeling that these two might cause some T-R-O-U-B-L-E in their teenaged days.


Then Audrey posed for a few in my arms.  And insisted on wearing my necklace.


And then they do something really sweet and I forget that my nerves were frazzled.  I mean really.  Does it get sweeter than this?  I could eat. Them. Up.

  



1 comment:

  1. Ah, the Portrait Innovation experience!!! May we have many more. The photos are priceless. So are the children.

    L.,
    M.

    ReplyDelete