So a quick post (now turned longer b/c I ran out of photo storage on blogger...)
We love the library. Not only does it have books to read, it also has puzzles, coloring, legos, trains, movies, storytime and more. Our library rocks.
The girls love it so much they pretend to be librarians at home.
![]() |
| You can't tell from the picture, but Audrey is about to hold up her book and show the pictures to her pretend audience. |
And I love the library, too. I love to read. I was the kid who snuck books under the covers with a flashlight after bedtime. I remember one night in particular -- my mom came back to check on me and found me crying in bed. The cause of my tears? I had just re-read the ending of Charlotte's Web.
I'm currently reading Flunking Sainthood: A Year of Breaking the Sabbath, Forgetting to Pray, and Still Loving My Neighbor. Really enjoying it. It's classified as "spirituality/memoir". It's a good read -- light, yet deep.
In fact, I should be cleaning up the house right now in preparation for hosting Thanksgiving tomorrow. Instead I might try and finish up my book quick.

Forget the cleaning. There is no future in cleaning! Settle for "pick up" and then read the book. :-) From one who knows.
ReplyDeleteL.,
M.