Sunday, September 15, 2013

everyone has a story

Several separate incidents this week reminded me that everyone has a story.  Something that you might never know about them just from looking on the outside.

One story in particular.  A family that we know lost their son this week after a lifelong battle with complex congenital heart defects.  Jonathan was only two years old.  He leaves behind his parents, an older brother, and a baby brother or sister who will be born next week.

Please join me in praying for this incredible family.  Their faith is amazing.

I've been reminded to be thankful for the little things.  For the daily joys and the daily irritations.

When I'm stressed out by my three healthy children, I'm reminded that I have three healthy children.

I'm reminded to take things one day at a time.

I'm reminded to rely on God first.

I'm reminded that small kindnesses can go a long way.

I'm reminded to make each day count.


1 comment:

  1. I'm reminded that I have been so blessed in life.

    L.,
    M.

    ReplyDelete