Well, that and my camera battery is dead so the phone is my only choice.
Pre-project foot work: Go to Mom's house (like two months ago...) to shop for supplies. When I asked if she had a yard stick or two for a project her answer was something to the effect of "yes, I have twenty, how many do you want?" I walked away with three.
Step 1: Paint yard sticks. I used some old paint and added water to thin it out. Brushed it on and wiped it off with a paper towel to be more translucent. Took two minutes. Perfect.
Step 2: Glue decorative clothespins on. {Found this summer in Michael's dollar bin.}
Step 3: Drink more Dr. Pepper.
Step 4: (Yet to be completed...) Hang on wall with command strips. Add child's art to display as desired.
Voila! Audrey will be able to display her own artwork in her room shortly.

I've got more "stuff"!!! Very nice project -- turned out well. Glad you took the ones that said, "They grow up fast." Good saying to remember!!! Shop at my place -- good products, plenty of gently used or even new supplies, and the price is reasonable (no charge -- just take it out of the house!!!) :-)
ReplyDeleteL.,
M.