Minivan. Check.
Garage sale, thrift shop hunting. Check. Check.
The SAHM life is agreeing with me.
I'm enjoying the slower pace. I feel like I have time to enjoy life. The chance to go on a run at 8:00 in the morning while Darrin's still eating breakfast with the girls. Impromptu trips to the apple orchard, the park, or some random garage sales. Quiet nap times (usually) to work around the house. Volunteering a bit. Extended weekend road trips to visit family and friends.
Parks and rec tumbling class. Story time at the library. Preschool.
The SAHM life does also include seemingly endless piles of laundry, indecision over what to have for supper, perpetual picking up around the house and the occasional temper tantrum. But I'd be dealing with all of that whether I was at home or still working.
| Are you gonna get me out of here or are you just gonna take my picture? |
I am loving my decision to stay home.
YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteStaci